UNICEF Jobs UK 2024: This is a great opportunity UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF United Kingdom) as an Insight Manager. This is an exciting role that works with teams across UNICEF UK to provide insight that strengthens our understanding of the world in which we operate and helps us to make evidence-based decisions. UNICEF UK Insight Manager Job in London 2024 The Insight Manager will conduct/commission and analyze qualitative and quantitative market research and desk research, drawing out key insights to help us achieve our organizational objectives.
Insight Manager Jobs in UK @Career Opportunities
Help UNICEF UK achieve its strategic objectives to be evidence-led and audience-led by championing the use of research, and empowering teams across UNICEF UK to adopt and apply insight to their team strategies. UK Insight Manager Salary. Work with teams across UNICEF UK to understand their needs and draw on a range of resources to deliver insight that helps us achieve our objectives (e.g., increase income, maximize audience engagement, grow public support for our work, etc.).
Insights Manager Jobs in United Kingdom 2024
Jobs at UNICEF (UK) United Kingdom
Behaviors, Experience, Skills
Commitment to the Mission:
- Demonstrates a genuine commitment to children’s rights and a passion for creating a better world for every child.
- Effectively analyzes available information, questions assumptions, and seeks further insights to make logical and sound judgments.
- Conveys complex ideas using various methods to engage different audiences.
- Presents complex messages clearly and with impact.
- Anticipates and responds to the needs of the audience, adapting content, style, language, and channels for maximum clarity.
Innovation and Creativity:
- Contributes innovative ideas, approaches, and insights that enable innovation.
- Builds a network to gain alternative perspectives and stays informed about trends, insights, and best practices.
- Encourages and welcomes new ideas focused on strategic priorities.
- Nurtures professional relationships with colleagues at all levels and external contacts and partners.
- Reflects on own thoughts, feelings, and actions, being aware of the impact on relationships.
- Proven professional experience in turning research into action.
- Familiarity with the life cycle of identifying insights, embedding them, and measuring results.
- Experience in delivering qualitative research projects, facilitating groups, workshops, and interviews.
- Ability to draw together insights from various desk research sources and communicate a comprehensive picture.
- Proficient in questionnaire design and analyzing simple descriptive quantitative data.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Group/workshop facilitation and depth interview skills.
- Basic Excel skills and proficiency in descriptive survey data analysis.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write research briefs and procure external suppliers.
- Proficient in preparing and delivering high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Duration: Permanent
- Job Level: Level 4
- Hours: 21 – 35 hours per week (Full time or Part time hours). Other flexible arrangements will also be considered.
- Disclosure Level: Basic. This role involves no direct or indirect work with children.
- Reports to: Head of Knowledge and Insight
- Location: Working from home and at 1 Westfield Avenue, London E20 1HZ
Apply For This Role
|Permanent – Full time (35 hours) or Part time (21 hours)
|London (Part home/part office based)
|Circa £46,000 per annum
|8am, Monday 19 February 2024
|First Interview date
|Wednesday 6 March 2024
UNICEF Jobs UK Careers – Some Important Links
|Apply Online Career
|Check Other Jobs
Conclusion: UNICEF UK Insight Manager role presents a compelling opportunity for individuals dedicated to advancing children’s rights and contributing to positive global change. The position requires a commitment to conducting and analyzing market research, fostering innovation, and effectively communicating insights to support evidence-based decision-making. With a focus on building strong professional relationships and applying research experience to achieve organizational objectives, the role offers flexibility in working arrangements. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online before the closing date of 19 February 2024, with first interviews scheduled for 6 March 2024. This position not only aligns with UNICEF’s mission but also provides a chance to make a meaningful impact on children’s lives.