NHS UK Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2024: We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians to work in Primary Care in the Cheshire and Merseyside area. We are currently recruiting Pharmacy Technicians for a number of roles in the area. To apply, please click ‘Apply’ and send us your CV. Your details will be added to our candidate pool. We will let you know when we have a suitable role for you. Get detailed knowledge about the list of NHS jobs in the UK, How to find jobs in NHS, why work for NHS, NHS job vacancies, and other required details. How to Apply NHS Pharmacy Technician Jobs In UK. Make sure you have the relevant experience and qualifications before applying for a job. Applying for a job in the NHS. Once you’ve found the right job then you apply through the website – NHS Jobs or Trac – or via the recruitment agency. How To Apply For Jobs In The NHS UK Step-By-Step Guide 2024
How to Apply for Jobs in the NHS @Career Opportunities
Finding Available 2024 NHS Jobs. The main NHS Jobs website lists all available roles across the UK’s public healthcare system. NHS UK Jobs Salary. If you’d like to discuss your interest in a role in Cheshire or Merseyside, please contact Anita Denton at mia.denton.mhs.uk. For more information, please visit: cm generalpracticejobs.co.uk
Pharmacy Technician NHS UK Salary
Jobs at NHS UK Pharmacy Technician
Main duties of the job
- Pharmacy technicians play a pivotal role in primary care, complementing the clinical work of pharmacists with their technical expertise. Operating under the guidance of clinical pharmacists, they apply their pharmaceutical knowledge in tasks such as audits, discharge management, and prescription issuance. Their involvement in informing patients and collaborating with the Primary Care Network (PCN) workforce enhances communication and overall efficiency. The synergy between clinical pharmacists and pharmacy technicians creates a cohesive PCN pharmacy team, ensuring a well-coordinated approach to patient care. This deployment optimizes the utilization of their skills, contributing significantly to the success of healthcare teams in primary care settings.
- To register as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), candidates must meet specific qualification and training criteria, such as completing approved pathways like the Primary Care Pharmacy Educational Pathway (PCPEP) or Medicines Optimisation in Care Homes (MOCH). Evidence of continued professional development (CPD) and practical experience as a registered pharmacy technician in primary care, community, or hospital settings is also required. Aspiring professionals should refer to the GPhC guidelines and submit necessary documentation for assessment and potential examination to ensure successful registration.
- BTEC/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in pharmaceutical sciences
- Demonstrate ability to influence and persuade partners and stakeholders of the respective merits of different options, innovations, new opportunities, and challenges
- Computer literate with an ability to use the required Microsoft office packages
- Able to analyse and interpret prescribing data
- Has attention to detail, able to work accurately, identifying errors quickly and easily
- Able to effectively manage allocated resources
- Has a planned and organised approach with an ability to prioritise their own workload to meet strict deadlines
- Able to think analytically; anticipating obstacles and thinking ahead; using analytical techniques to draw logical solutions to problems
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to adjust communication style and content to suit the audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with team members, patients, carers, and other healthcare professionals. Whilst recognising peoples needs for alternative methods of communication
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- An excellent understanding of data protection and confidentiality issues
- Job Responsibilities: In the role of optimizing patient medication use, professionals engage in shared decision-making with patients, ensuring effective administration, reconciliation, and reviews of medicines. Utilizing consultation skills, they work collaboratively to promote patients’ proper use of medications. Providing specialist expertise, they address public health and social care needs, offering lifestyle advice and combating local health inequalities. Playing a central role in shared care protocols, they liaise with specialists and support initiatives for antimicrobial stewardship, reducing inappropriate antibiotic prescribing. Working within the Primary Care Network’s multi-disciplinary team, these professionals enhance medicines optimization efficiency through streamlined processes, including ordering, returns, and waste reduction. Their comprehensive approach contributes to improved patient outcomes and community health.
Apply For This Role
|PCN’s and GP Practices within and close to Sefton Post Code area L20 3NJ
|Full time, Part time
|Depends on experience
|31 March 2024
PCN’s and GP Practices within and close to Sefton Post Code area L20 3NJ
UK Jobs Careers – Some Important Links
|Apply Online Career
|Check Other Jobs
Conclusion: NHS UK offers exciting opportunities for Pharmacy Technicians in the Cheshire and Merseyside area. This guide provides a comprehensive overview of the application process, qualifications required, and the vital role these professionals play in primary care. With a focus on patient-centered care and collaboration with clinical pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians contribute to efficient medication management and improved community health outcomes. Interested individuals are encouraged to visit the NHS Jobs website, apply through official channels, and contact Anita Denton for specific inquiries. Joining MIAA Solutions presents a rewarding career path, fostering professional development within the dynamic healthcare landscape.