UNICEF Jobs UK 2024: This is a great opportunity UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF United Kingdom) as a Senior Marketing Manager. You will be working in the multi-disciplinary Marketing team within the Public Engagement directorate, working on a wide range of campaigns and projects aiming to maximize the amount of income, influence, and impact we deliver for children. UNICEF UK Senior Marketing Manager Job in London 2024 Our work is guided by the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which recognize the universality of children’s rights. This team comprises of a diverse range of marketing skills, with special emphasis on digital, working in cross-disciplinary teams to deliver against wide range of objectives, spanning every stage of our supporters’ journeys, from initial brand awareness through to leaving a gift in a will.
Senior Marketing Manager Jobs in UK @Career Opportunities
At the UK Committee for UNICEF (UNICEF UK), we pull together to achieve the best possible results for children in danger around the world. We believe in an inclusive workplace and in the power of fulfilled colleagues who share the same values and goals, enjoy their work and are motivated to do their utmost for children. UK Senior Marketing Manager Salary.
Senior Marketing Manager Jobs in United Kingdom 2024
Jobs at UNICEF (UK) United Kingdom
Behaviors, Experience, Skills
Supporter-Driven and Mission-Aligned:
- Commitment to children’s rights and motivation to work towards a world fit for every child.
- Utilizes in-depth knowledge of supporters, the market, and the charity sector to anticipate future trends impacting supporters and their support.
- Conveys complex ideas effectively using various methods to engage and win understanding and support.
- Anticipates and responds to audience needs, adapting content, style, language, and channels for maximum clarity.
- Adopts a flexible management approach (coaching, supporting, guiding) for optimal results.
- Cultivates a supportive and positive working environment, encouraging the expression of questions and opinions.
Efficiency and Effectiveness:
- Systematically plans projects to maximize performance and cost-effectiveness.
Creating and Innovating:
- Contributes ideas, approaches, and insights that foster innovation.
- Scans the external environment for trends, insights, ideas, and best practices.
Insight-Led Marketing Campaigns:
- Manages insight-led, multi-channel marketing campaigns from conception and brief to monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience working with expenditure budgets of at least £500k.
- Proven record of highly effective project management, coordinating colleagues across disciplines to deliver common objectives.
- Manages effective performance of colleagues, including setting objectives, clear expectations, and supporting and motivating teams and individuals.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and practice.
- Effective working knowledge of key data protection compliance requirements (e.g., GDPR) and fundraising guidelines (e.g., Fundraising Code of Practice).
- Duration: Fixed Term – 12 months
- Job Level: Level 3
- Hours: 35 hours per week. Other flexible arrangements will be considered.
- Disclosure Level: Basic. This role involves no direct work with children.
- Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager (peer management) and Head of Marketing Delivery.
- Location: Working from home and at 1 Westfield Avenue, London E20 1HZ.
Apply For This Role
|Fixed Term – 12 months
|London (Part home/part office based)
|Circa £57,000 per annum
|8am, Monday 19 February 2024
|First Interview date
|Wednesday 6 March 2024
UNICEF Jobs UK Careers – Some Important Links
|Apply Online Career
|Check Other Jobs
Conclusion: The Senior Marketing Manager position at UNICEF UK offers a unique opportunity to contribute to impactful campaigns aligning with the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child and Sustainable Development Goals. This role involves diverse responsibilities within a dynamic Marketing team, emphasizing digital expertise. Candidates are expected to demonstrate commitment to children’s rights, effective communication, budget management skills, and insight-led campaign experience. The inclusive work environment values creativity and innovation while maintaining compliance with data protection requirements. With a fixed-term duration of 12 months and a competitive salary of circa £57,000 per annum, this role reflects a commitment to creating a world fit for every child. Apply by 19th February 2024 for consideration.