NTA CSIR UGC NET JRF December 2023: Applications are being accepted online by the National Testing Agency NTA and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR for NTA JRF and Lecturership/ Assistant Professor vacancies. The official website of the NTA CSIR has information about eligibility requirements and application details. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the position specifics and have met the eligibility requirements. The online application process will be available from 01 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
The UGC NET Syllabus 2023 PDF, interview date, admit card, result, selection process, merit list, official website, application fees, educational requirements, age limit, experience, and other related information are all available here. NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam December 2023 You can also find recruitment news, information about the total number of posts, qualifying marks, salary, and other related details.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023
Applicants should pay an Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2023 application fee before the last date through an online payment. Examine the table below to apply directly through the NTA CSIR Career site.Talented athletes who are interested in the job of Non-Teaching Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Library Attendant, Junior Assistant) in the National Testing Agency NTA and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR can now submit their online applications as the APSC Notification has been officially released.
Applicants should pay an UGC NET December 2023 Exam Date application fee before the last date through an online payment. CSIR UGC NET Online Form 2023 Sarkari Result. The CSIR UGC will publish the link on the official website for the application form. Candidates can fill out the online application form on the website and enter their details on the official website. Once the application form is available candidates have to apply before the last date along with all important documents for the application process.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023 Short Information
Short Details Of Advt Notification
|National Testing Agency NTA and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR
|NTA CSIR Recruitment
|NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023
|M.Sc, B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma, MBBS
|Start Date/Last Date
|01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023
CSIR UGC NET 2023 Apply Online
- NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023:- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates. For SC / ST and PH Candidates: 50% Marks. Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|26, 27, 28 December 2023
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Government regulations also apply to candidates who are sc, st, obc, pwd, or ph. Please check the official website for complete details regarding the age limit and carefully read all instructions.
- General Candidates:- Rs. 1100/-
- OBC / EWS Candidates:- Rs. 550/-
- SC/ ST Candidates:- Rs. 275/-
- Payment Mode:- Online
- Written Exam.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of the CSIR NET exam https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/
- Candidates can finish the CSIR NET Online Registration form by providing the necessary information when prompted.
- Next, upload the signed document and photo in the appropriate file sizes.
- Next, make the necessary payment. Application fees paid online
- Lastly, save the PDF version of the CSIR NET Online application form and submit it.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some Important Links