SBI Resolver Recruitment 2023: Applications are being accepted online by the State Bank of India for 94 Resolver vacancies. The official website of the State Bank of India has information about eligibility requirements and application details. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the position specifics and have met the eligibility requirements. The online application process will be available from 01 November 2023 to 21 November 2023.
The SBI Resolver Syllabus 2023 PDF, interview date, admit card, result, selection process, merit list, official website, application fees, educational requirements, age limit, experience, and other related information are all available here. SBI Recruitment 2023 You can also find recruitment news, information about the total number of posts, qualifying marks, salary, and other related details.
SBI Online Form 2023 @Resolver 94 Posts
Applicants should pay an SBI Recruitment 2023 application fee before the last date through an online payment. Examine the table below to apply directly through the SBI Career site.Talented athletes who are interested in the job of Resolver in the State Bank of India can now submit their online applications as the SBI Notification has been officially released.
Applicants should pay an SBI ResolverJobs 2023 application fee before the last date through an online payment. SBI Resolver Online Form 2023 Sarkari Result. The SBI will publish the link on the official website for the application form. Candidates can fill out the online application form on the website and enter their details on the official website. Once the application form is available candidates have to apply before the last date along with all important documents for the application process.
SBI Resolver Recruitment 2023 Short Information
Short Details Of Advt No-crpd-rs-2023-24-25/apply Notification
|State Bank of India
|Retired Officers of SBI
|Start Date/Last Date
|01/11/2023 to 21/11/2023
SBI Resolver Recruitment 2023
- Resolver:- Retired Officers of SBI or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|Last Date for Submission of Application
- Maximum Age: 65 years
- Government regulations also apply to candidates who are sc, st, obc, pwd, or ph. Please check the official website for complete details regarding the age limit and carefully read all instructions.
- All Category Candidates:- NIL
- Payment Mode:- Online
- MMGS-II, III:- Rs. 40,000/- per Month.
- SMGS-IV:- Rs. 45,000/- per Month.
- Short List.
- Merit List.
How to Apply
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website bank.sbi.com/web/careers
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system-generated online application forms.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online application will not be completed unless the candidate uploads his or her photo and signature.
- Candidates should fill out the ‘application form’ carefully and submit it after filling it out completely.
- In case a candidate is not able to fill out the applications in one go, he or she can save the partially filled ‘Form’.
- In doing this, a provisional registration number and password are generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- The candidate should carefully note down the registration number and password.
- The partially filled-out and saved application form can be re-opened using the registration number and password, and the particulars can be edited if needed.
- This facility for editing the saved information will be available three times only.
- Once the application is filled out completely, candidates should submit the application form.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some Important Links