Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: The income tax department is currently accepting online applications for 29 positions as a sportsperson’s tax assistant and havaldar. The official website of the income tax department has information about eligibility requirements and application details. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the position specifics and have met the eligibility requirements. The online application process will be available from 3 November 2023 to 30 November 2023.
The Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Syllabus 2023 PDF, interview date, admit card, result, selection process, merit list, official website, application fees, educational requirements, age limit, experience, and other related information are all available here. Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2023 You can also find recruitment news, information about the total number of posts, qualifying marks, salary, and other related details.
Income Tax Mumbai Online Form 2023 @Tax Assistant, Havaldar 29 Posts
Applicants should pay an Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2023 application fee before the last date through an online payment. Check the below table and you can apply through the direct Income Tax Mumbai Career portal. Talented athletes who are interested in the job of Tax Assistant, Havaldar in the Income Tax Mumbai can now submit their online applications as the Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Notification has been officially released.
Applicants should pay an Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Jobs 2023 application fee before the last date through an online payment. Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Online Form 2023 Sarkari Result. The Income Tax Mumbai will publish the link on the official website for the application form. Candidates can fill out the online application form on the website and enter their details on the official website. Once the application form is available candidates have to apply before the last date along with all important documents for the application process.
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Short Information
Short Details Of Advt Notification
|Income Tax Department, India
|Name of the Posts
|Sportspersons Tax Assistant, Havaldar
|Number of Posts
|Registration & Last Dates
|03/11/2023 to 30/11/2023
|Practical/ Field Tests.
|Mode of Apply
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Notification 2023 PDF
Income Tax Jobs 2023 – Educational Qualifications
- Tax Assistant:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Should have basic knowledge in the use of computer applications. Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- Havaldar:- Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized Board.
Income Tax Important Dates
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH candidates as per Govt rules. For complete details of the age limit, please visit the official website and read all instructions carefully.
Income Tax Application Fee
- All Candidates please check the official notification.
- Mode of Payment:- Online
Income Tax Mumbai Sports Quota Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
Income Tax Salary Details
- Tax Assistant:- (Pay Matrix L-4) Pay Scale Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/- as per 7th CPC
- Havaldar:- (Pay Matrix L-1) Pay Scale Rs.18,000- to 56,900/- as per 7th CPC
Income Tax Selection Mode
Income Tax How to Apply
- Postal Address: Assistant/ Deputy Commissioner of Customs, Personnel and Establishment Section, 8th Floor, New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001.
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Job Location: All India.
Some Important Links