CDAC Syllabus 2024 PDF: Online applications are being accepted for vacancies of C-CAT, Member Technical Staff (MTS), Technical Assistant, Member Administrative Staff (MAS) (Admin Executive, Assistant), Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Officer, Project Support Staff, Adjunct / Visiting Faculty / Part Time Trainers in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. Application details and eligibility criteria can be found on the official CDAC website. Here You can Get Related C-DAC Exam Pattern 2024 Information, Recruitment News, Total Posts, Salary, CDAC Syllabus PDF 2024, Interview Date, Admit Card, Result, Selection Process, Merit List, Application Fees, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Experience Etc.
CDAC Bengaluru Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2024
DAC Entrance exam syllabus is a very important official document for candidates applying for the Computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). The CDAC C-CAT is a national-level entrance exam to get direct admission into various PG Diploma programs offered by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing. Engineering graduates or even Computer Science postgraduates can apply for CDAC C-CAT course and appear for respective test papers as per their selection of diploma course. Talented athletes who are interested in the job of Member Technical Staff (MTS), Technical Assistant, Member Administrative Staff (MAS) (Admin Executive, Assistant), Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Officer, Project Support Staff, Adjunct / Visiting Faculty / Part Time Trainers in the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing can now submit their online applications as the CDAC C-CAT 2024 syllabus has been officially released. Applicants should pay a CDAC C-CAT Syllabus 2024 application fee before the last date through an online payment. Those Candidates Interested in CDAC MTS, MAS, Trainer Recruitment 2024 the Following CDAC C-CAT 2024 Syllabus (PDF) Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the CDAC Entrance Exam Syllabus 2024 Before CDAC C-CAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2024 Sarkari Result. Other details of the How to Apply are given below, Like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, and Application Fee.
CDAC C-CAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2024 Short Information
Short Details Of Advt Notification
|Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
|C-CAT, Member Technical Staff (MTS), Technical Assistant, Member Administrative Staff (MAS) (Admin Executive, Assistant), Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Officer, Project Support Staff, Adjunct / Visiting Faculty / Part Time Trainers
|Degree, Diploma, MBA/PG, BE/B-Tech
CDAC Various Post Syllabus 2024
CDAC Notification 2024 PDF
CDAC C-CAT Syllabus 2024
As mentioned earlier, the CDAC entrance exam syllabus varies depending on the course you have selected to study. Now, CDAC screens aspirants for various PG Diploma course categories such as PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi), PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC), PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI), PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI), etc.
CDAC C-CAT Syllabus 2024 (Exam Pattern)
|English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning
|Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object Oriented Programming Concepts, Operating Systems
|Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors
CDAC C-CAT Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam
|Type of Questions
|Multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
|Medium of Exam
|Number of Sections
|3 (Sections A, B, and C)
|Duration of Exam
|1 hour for each section
|150 marks for each section
|Number of Questions
|50 questions in each section
|Candidates will be awarded 3 marks for each correct answer. There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
CDAC C-CAT Courses
|PG Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi)
|PG Diploma in Advanced Computing (PG-DAC)
|Section A + Section B
|PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA)
|PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence (PG-DAI)
|PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS)
|PG Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIoT)
|PG Diploma in Mobile Computing (PG-DMC)
|PG Diploma in Advanced Secure Software Development (PG-DASSD)
|PG Diploma in HPC System Administration (PG-HPCSA)
|PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Forensics (PG-DCSF)
|PG Diploma in FinTech & Blockchain Development (PG-DFBD)
|PG Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI)
|Section A + Section B + Section C
|PG Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD)
|PG Diploma in Robotics & Allied Technologies (PG-DRAT)
CDAC Selection Process
Written Test Details
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with duration of 120 minutes total.
- Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 %) & 40 % overall will qualify based on merit list for selection
- No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered.
- Weightage will be given to marks obtain in domain knowledge.
- Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
CDAC Paper Syllabus for S & T
CDAC Important Points to Note
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during the process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as the case may be.
- Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC at the time of application.
- Written Test Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of call letter to candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
- Candidates must be in sound health and ready to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination as per C-DAC norms.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be allowed /called for written test/online test. Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through email@example.com
- Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules and C-DAC norms.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination /Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or offer the lower post or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
Some Important Links